I know from my own experience that performing a last minute, emergency DIY project can be very frustrating, especially when needed-information is not readily found.
To alleviate some of that frustration, I am going gather all available information I can find for my Bosch 24″ Integra 500 Series Dishwasher (Model SHX45P06UC) and list them in this page.
If you find a broken link or have information you would like to share, please feel free to contact me via the CONTACT US page.
Bosch Dishwasher Model Number Explained
Bosch Integra model has multiple model numbers with slight variations which can cause confusions when buying replacement parts.
Pay special attention to last 2 digits, which indicates revision or version of a particular model as Bosch makes continuous improvements during the life of a model.
Location of Model + Serial[/caption]Your model and serial number is found on the top or side edge of the door
Brochures + Manuals
- Bosch Dishwasher Model Lineup
- Simplified Specs
- Getting Started with your new dishwasher
- Installation Instructions
- Installation Guide – Simplified
- Instructions for Use – Rev A 09/09
- Instructions for Use – Rev A 10/09
- Links for other SHX45P06UC models with different revision numbers
AllThumbsDIY Repair Articles
- How To Clean Your Dishwasher Without Harsh Chemicals
- Troubleshooting Bosch Dishwasher InfoLight
- How To Repair a Bosch Dishwasher That is Not Cleaning
Tutorial Videos (External Links)
- Dishwasher Circulation Pump – How to Replace (YouTube external link)
- Dishwasher Making Noise? – Bosch Dishwasher Circulation Pump Replacement (YouTube external link)
- Appliance parts online, right part, best price and fast shipping.
- Bosch Parts Store – Info-Light, Statusanzeige fuer Programmende, red, OEM Part # 00424819
If you found this page to be useful, can you do me a favor and sign up for my free newsletter? Thanks!